- Manage incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Work with the customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Documenting the entire process in database
At the 3 month period, we grade the improvement of the agent.
The expectations are for the agent to transition from probation to a rookie agent. We review how the agent applies the knowledge acquired during training and his problem-resolution abilities in the early day-to-day work. If the expectations are met or exceeded, we give a raise to the agent.
The next evaluation happens at the 6-month mark.
- High School Completed / College preferred
- Fluent in English
- Own a modern Computer (i3 Processor or above, 8 GB RAM)
- Internet Speed (Download 20+ MB, Upload 5+ MB or above)
- Long-term career opportunities
- Continuing support and education
- Paid holidays
- IMSS and INFONAVIT
- Competitive wages with annual salary reviews
- Vacation paid time after the 1st year
EVERYONE IS WELCOME HERE
We are proud to be an inclusive company and celebrate diversity. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their age, culture, race, ethnicity, religious or spiritual beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability status.