- Produce & Distribute Digital Content Across All Pertinent Social Media Platforms (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc).
- Manage Social Media Platforms. Activities include drafting and scheduling content, monitoring for mentions, identifying opportunities for customer engagement, updating follower lists, and staying ahead of social media trends.
- Produce a variety of content including videos, infographics, and other creative material.
- Plan and lead all audio and video-focused projects to create compelling content for all digital platforms, including pre-production, production and post-production responsibilities.
- Repurpose existing long-form content and find opportunities for new content.
- College preferred or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English (Oral and Written)
- Own a modern Computer (i3 Processor or above, 8 GB RAM)
- Internet Speed (Download 20+ MB, Upload 5+ MB or above)
- Must have a Mexican bank account (Citi-Banamex)
- Long-term career opportunities
- Continuing support and education
- Paid holidays
- IMSS and INFONAVIT
- Competitive wages with annual salary reviews
- Vacation paid time after the first year
EVERYONE IS WELCOME HERE
We are proud to be an inclusive company and celebrate diversity. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their age, culture, race, ethnicity, religious or spiritual beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability status.